XA100 + NS9N-AAD-SC
The autarchic weld seam sensor for narrow metal strips up to 30 mm (1.18 in) of width, preferably for magnetisable steels or stainless steels with delta-ferrite in the weld seam. In combination with the cost-effective control unit XA100, this sensor represents a good solution for the small machine.
ROLAND ELECTRONIC has developed a new weld seam detector based on the eddy current principle for these type of semi-finished steel strips.
The system consists of a magnetizing unit and an eddy current encircling coil sensor that can be directly connected to the PLC.
The orifice of the encircling coil is suitable for material with the dimensions 40mm x 8 mm (1.575 in x 0.315 in).
In ferromagnetic materials, the premagnetization increases the process reliability of the system.
- Suitable for narrow steel strips
- Independent of optical surface discolorations
- Also suitable for start and stop processes
- Analog outputs 4 to 20 mA or 2 to 10 V for the connection to the PLC
- Cost-efficient control unit XA100-S
- Two different operating frequencies are selectable
|Material:||All metals (FE und NF)|
|Material thickness:||0.5 ... 4 mm|
|Material width:|| |
5 ... 30 mm
|Velocity:||max. 5 m/s|
|Type of Weld Seam:||All|