Weld Seam Detection at Tubes
| SND40 | Add-On: RSB |
The Weld Seam Detection in tubes is a difficult subject because of the many variables involved:
- the welding method
- the type of material used: regular mild steel, highly alloyed steel, magnetic or nonmagnetic stainless steel and, of course, all types of high-strength steels being used primarily in the automotive industry
- the wall thickness of the tube, e.g. magnetic flux leakage methods are limited by the depths of their wall thickness penetration
- the type of treatment that the welded tube received, e.g. annealing or coating
That is the reason why ROLAND ELECTRONIC has developed the proven system SND40 for maximum flexibility in Weld Seam Detection.
THE ROLAND PLUS
- Detection of invisible Weld Seams
- Highest reliability against wrong positioning
- Easy adaptation to different tubes
New wizards for the Weld Seam Detection System SND40
Great news for the operators of the weld seam detection system SND40 from Roland Electronic GmbH.
The new wizards minimize the effort while setting up the system. The highlight ...